|ABOUT THIS SITE||MOST RECENT ARTICLES||RADIO INTERVIEWS||VIDEOS|
|ZIONISM||FREEMASONRY||FILMING COPS||FIGHTING TRAFFIC TICKETS|
|9/11= Inside Job||VACCINES= POISON||RED-LIGHT CAMERAS||EUGENICS=MURDER|
|NEW SECTION: CATHOLICISM||LibertyFight.com CLASSICS||HISTORICAL QUOTES||ALL WARS ARE BANKERS WARS!|
USCIS posted a notice that read, in part, "Did you know that "Memorial Day" can be found in several places on the naturalization test? ...For Memorial Day, we want to highlight some of the resources USCIS offers for learners and teachers that are related to this important day. USCIS has educational materials to help you learn about the United States and prepare for the naturalization process. Here are several products that refer to Memorial Day: 100 Civics Questions and Answers with MP3 Audio: This is the official list of civics questions and answers for the naturalization test in MP3 audio format."
Top among the gems is this one:
12. What is the “rule of law”? Question 12 Audio (330KB MP3)
Everyone must follow the law. Leaders must obey the law. Government must obey the law. No one is above the law.
Here is the audio of this question provided by the U.S. federal government, available in CD and MP3 form. The computer lady voice makes it sound even more quaint, don't you think? :-)
She could almost be a libertarian.
6. What is one right or freedom from the First Amendment?* Question 6 Audio (314KB MP3)
14. What stops one branch of government from becoming too powerful? Question 14 Audio (239KB MP3)
37. What does the judicial branch do? Question 37 Audio (350KB MP3)
42. Under our Constitution, some powers belong to the states. What is one power of the states? Question 42 Audio (486KB MP3)
51. What are two rights of everyone living in the United States? Question 51 Audio (438KB MP3)
74. Name one problem that led to the Civil War. Question 74 Audio (274KB MP3)
75. What was one important thing that Abraham Lincoln did?* Question 75 Audio (360KB MP3)
83. During the Cold War, what was the main concern of the United States? Question 83 Audio (204KB MP3)
85. What did Martin Luther King, Jr. do?* Question 85 Audio (241KB MP3)
86. What major event happened on September 11, 2001, in the United States? Question 86 Audio (231KB MP3)
[Facebook does not allow links to my site. To post this article on Facebook, use this link: http://whatreallyhappened.com/content/laugh-day-feds-admit-government-must-obey-law-no-one-above-law.]
Martin Hill is a Catholic paleoconservative and civil rights advocate. His work has been featured in the Los Angeles Daily News, San Gabriel Valley Tribune, The Orange County Register, KNBC4 TV Los Angeles, The Press Enterprise, LewRockwell.com, WhatReallyHappened.com, Infowars.com, PrisonPlanet.com, Economic Policy Journal, TargetLiberty.com, FreedomsPhoenix, Haaretz, TMZ, Veterans Today, Jonathan Turley blog, The Dr. Katherine Albrecht Show, National Motorists Association, AmericanFreePress.net, RomanCatholicReport.com, WorldNetDaily, HenryMakow.com, OverdriveOnline.com, Educate-Yourself.org, TexeMarrs.com, Dr. Kevin Barrett's Truth Jihad radio show, Strike-The-Root.com, Pasadena Weekly, ActivistPost.com, Los Angeles Catholic Lay Mission Newspaper, KFI AM 640, IamtheWitness.com, Redlands Daily Facts, SaveTheMales.ca, BlackBoxVoting, The Michael Badnarik Show, The Wayne Madsen Report, Devvy.com, Rense.com, FromTheTrenchesWorldReport.com, BeforeItsNews.com, The Contra Costa Times, Pasadena Star News, Silicon Valley Mercury News, Long Beach Press Telegram, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin, L.A. Harbor Daily Breeze, CopBlock.org, DavidIcke.com, Whittier Daily News, KCLA FM Hollywood, The Fullerton Observer, Antiwar.com, From The Trenches World Report, and many others. Archives can be found at LibertyFight.com and DontWakeMeUp.Org.
You can follow LibertyFight.com on Twitter and re-tweet this article here.
Tweets by @LibertyFight