|ABOUT THIS SITE||MOST RECENT ARTICLES||RADIO INTERVIEWS||VIDEOS|
|ZIONISM||FREEMASONRY||FILMING COPS||FIGHTING TRAFFIC TICKETS|
|9/11= Inside Job||VACCINES= POISON||RED-LIGHT CAMERAS||EUGENICS=MURDER|
|NEW SECTION: CATHOLICISM||LibertyFight.com CLASSICS||HISTORICAL QUOTES||ALL WARS ARE BANKERS WARS!|
A newly elected Idaho Republican State Senator has proposed a bill that would criminalize abortion. Senator Dan Foreman served for 30 years as an officer in the United States Air Force, retiring as a full Colonel, and worked 11 years as an Idaho police officer. During his campaign, Foreman promised to "Defend the rights of the unborn by advocating Pro-Life values."
The Idaho Statesman reports: ...
"I’m tired of babies dying," he said. "It's time to start the fight, and I'll be the point man. I've been through two wars and have 11 years as a cop. I'm not thin-skinned."
"It would be groundbreaking," he said. "I believe my position is supported by the Idaho Constitution and U.S. Constitution. In fact, I believe it's mandated. Roe v Wade was wrong."
"The 63-year-old retired Air Force officer and retired Moscow police officer said his only concern would be “doing the right thing.”
“I don't care what people think of me," he said Tuesday. "I'm here (in the Legislature) to do what I think is best for the people."
The Idaho Statesman reports:
... "I’m tired of babies dying," he said. "It's time to start the fight, and I'll be the point man. I've been through two wars and have 11 years as a cop. I'm not thin-skinned."
... "It would be groundbreaking," he said. "I believe my position is supported by the Idaho Constitution and U.S. Constitution. In fact, I believe it's mandated. Roe v Wade was wrong."
Republican Idaho Senate – District 5
I will bring over 41 years of uniformed public service to the office of State Senator from District Five, including 30 years of military officer leadership and management experience. I have 11 years of service to our community as a state certified police officer with the Moscow Police Department, from which I retired as a Corporal in 2013. I still serve as a Level-One Reserve Officer with the department volunteering my services without pay to help protect our great community.
I have been very successful as a law enforcement officer in Moscow. I have a reputation of fairness, an ability to help solve people-problems within the law and a developed knowledge of how to sensibly and compassionately apply the enforcement of our laws to the every-day issues faced by citizens and officers.
I served for 30 years as an officer in the United States Air Force, retiring as a full Colonel. I functioned as a Master Instructor/Evaluator Navigator on C-130 and KC-135 aircraft, logging over 5,000 flying hours – including combat hours in the Middle East conflicts. My final position was Vice Commander of the 700 member 168th Air Refueling Wing in Alaska.
I learned much about organizational budgeting (millions of dollars per year,) human resources management issues, state and federal law, working with the media and coordinating with federal, state and local high ranking political figures.
I will bring leadership and executive management ability to the District Five senate position. I have the talents earned over four decades of public service necessary to "STANDUP FOR IDAHO" in today’s challenging environment of changing economic, social, political and ideological issues. I promise you honesty, professionalism and complete openness in all aspects of my administration.
And I establish the following goals for my senate office: I will...
- Support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the State of Idaho
- Protect the State’s Rights of Idaho
- Promote a more effective and responsible use of tax dollars - every penny will work for you
- Vote "NO" on any proposed tax increases
- Support education, charter schools and home schooling Defend the rights of the unborn by advocating Pro-Life values
- Stand up for agriculture, small farms and logging
- Stand in defense of our Second Amendment rights
- Advocate for all Idaho public lands to be controlled and managed by IDAHO
- Separate politics, favoritism and special interests from the functioning of my senate office
- Promote traditional conservative values
- Advocate for small, efficient and responsive government
- Respect our people's belief in a Divine Creator and conduct myself accordingly
- Listen to the people of our great State of Idaho as a humble, but capable, public servant
Daniel D. Foreman, Colonel USAF (Ret.)
"Standing Up For Idaho"
I like this guy. He actually has the guts to call abortion what it is: murder. Foreman's Facebook page is here.
Here are some more of his positions listed on his website:
5. Second amendment - Every American citizen has the constitutional right to keep and bear arms. We all have the right to the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness. The existence of the 2nd amendment gives every man and woman the means to defend his or her life against hostile threat. The 2nd amendment supports and bolsters our God-given right to life and liberty. The citizens of Idaho are now free to fully exercise their 2nd amendment rights without the unfair need to purchase a permit. It is about time. As a life member of the National Rifle Association, I stand in full support of our 2nd amendment rights. Our Founding Fathers knew an armed citizenry would remain a free citizenry. I will oppose any attempt to erode, limit, restrain, diminish or ignore the 2nd amendment by any governmental agency or body.
6. Law enforcement – As a veteran law enforcement officer of 11 years service, I am pleased and honored by the continuing tremendous community support for our law enforcement professionals in Idaho. America is the greatest country on earth, because we have the greatest people from all walks of life. We work together, we play together and we all respect each other as human beings. Our nation does not have an endemic racism problem. Racism in America is episodic and not systemic! It is time we all stand up for our great nation and each other as United Americans and give credit where it is due. Our people are united in every way, especially by our love of freedom and equality for all. I say we have all had enough of the few who promulgate the untruth America is a racist country with racist, unprincipled police officers. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Those who commit murder and profess anger at systemic racism as justification for their acts of violence directed at innocent Americans are nothing but garden variety criminals. And oh yes, they are cowards as well. Our people know the truth, and the feeble attempts of these criminals to inflict violence and tear the fabric of our society will fail, because this is America! We are strong. We will not fall. God bless us all.
7. Immigration - Legal immigration is the life-blood of America. Most of us would not be in our great country if not for legal immigration. However, unchecked illegal immigration is a threat to the very fabric of our society. Without knowledge of and control over those entering our nation, we expose ourselves to the threats of crime, disease and terrorism. Recent tragic events ranging from murder and rape to full blown terrorist attacks prove the truth of my words. The State of Idaho must resist any attempt by the federal government to import undocumented aliens/refugees onto our soil. Idaho is a sovereign state. We must guard the health, safety and general well-being of our people from any external threat. It is the duty of the state legislature to enact legislation opposing any influx of people whose presence is undocumented and in any way threatens the common good. We must have malice for none, understanding and compassion for all, but a firm legal resolve to protect our home from potential terrible threats. Idaho must hold firm and flex its State Rights.
You can find the most recent articles from LibertyFight.com here.
To get notice of the latest material you can follow LibertyFight on Twitter or contact me to join our e-mail list.
NOTE: The 'DISQUS' feature has been added to this site so you can leave your comments below. No login is required, you can post as a guest.
Martin Hill is a Catholic paleo-conservative and civil rights advocate. In 2015, President Donald J. Trump in front of a live international TV audience, said Hill was "very committed" and "got a lot of energy," adding that "he's on our side" and "is a Trump guy." In addition to being interviewed by the Wall Street Journal and The Daily Beast, Hill's work has been featured in the Los Angeles Daily News, San Gabriel Valley Tribune, The Orange County Register, KNBC4 TV Los Angeles, The Press Enterprise, LewRockwell.com, WhatReallyHappened.com, Infowars.com, PrisonPlanet.com, Economic Policy Journal, TargetLiberty.com, FreedomsPhoenix, Haaretz, TMZ, Veterans Today, Jonathan Turley blog, The Dr. Katherine Albrecht Show, National Motorists Association, AmericanFreePress.net, RomanCatholicReport.com, WorldNetDaily, HenryMakow.com, OverdriveOnline.com, Educate-Yourself.org, TexeMarrs.com, Dr. Kevin Barrett's Truth Jihad radio show, Strike-The-Root.com, Pasadena Weekly, ActivistPost.com, Los Angeles Catholic Lay Mission Newspaper, KFI AM 640, IamtheWitness.com, Redlands Daily Facts, SaveTheMales.ca, BlackBoxVoting, The Michael Badnarik Show, The Wayne Madsen Report, Devvy.com, Rense.com, FromTheTrenchesWorldReport.com, BeforeItsNews.com, The Contra Costa Times, Pasadena Star News, Silicon Valley Mercury News, Long Beach Press Telegram, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin, L.A. Harbor Daily Breeze, CopBlock.org, DavidIcke.com, Whittier Daily News, KCLA FM Hollywood, The Fullerton Observer, Antiwar.com, From The Trenches World Report, and many others. Archives can be found at LibertyFight.com and DontWakeMeUp.Org.
Be sure to see my meeting with President Trump:
You can follow LibertyFight.com on Twitter and re-tweet this article here.
Tweets by @LibertyFight
comments powered by Disqus
Share this page: